ALL UNITED STATES VETERANS, ACTIVE MILITARY, & FIRST RESPONDERS RECEIVE 15% OFF THEIR ENTIRE ORDER (CONTACT US FOR COUPON CODE)
traditional • portraits • realism • watercolor • black & grey • geometric
japanese • neotraditional • new school • blackwork • biomechanical
lettering • fine line • trash polka • cover-ups • & more!
• If a bandage was applied, leave on for one hour. Gently remove bandage and wash with antibacterial soap and water. DO NOT RE-BANDAGE TATTOO.
• Wash 3-4 times daily with antibacterial soap and water then pat dry.
• Apply thin layer of aftercare (We recommend Rx Tattoo Aftercare)
• After the first week, use unscented lotion (Lubriderm, Curel, Aveeno, etc.)
• NEVER use antibiotic, triple antibiotic, Neosporin, or petroleum jelly as aftercare. These products may draw out ink and cause distortion in your tattoo.
• Do not pick at or scratch your tattoo during the healing process.
• Do not submerge your tattoo (tubs, pools, hot tubs, bodies of water) until completely healed. Usually 2-3 weeks.
• Do not tan or lay in sun for 3-4 weeks. To help improve longevity and keep your colors from fading, use a good quality sunscreen.
• Your tattoo will go through many changes during the healing process. All skin types are different and will heal differently per individual.
***If you follow these instructions, your tattoo should heal quickly and beautifully. From this point on, your artist is not responsible for any infections or problems you may have with your tattoo if these aftercare instructions are not followed.***
If you have any questions or concerns please Contact Us.
Do NOT listen to your friends!